1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted
2. You must provide your full name, a valid email address or phone number and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Remoty cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all content send and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is send by others to your account).
5. You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright laws.
Payment / Billing
1. A valid payment method (credit card or bank account) is required for using the paid services of Remoty
2. Startups accounts are not required to provide a credit card number
3. Should you upgrade or downgrade your Business plan, you will be charged your new billing rate immediately
4. All our services are billed in advance in accordance with our pricing schedule
5. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made
6. The service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months/years of service, downgrades or unused months with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made
7. All advertised fees are exclusive of any taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities. If you are from the European Union, VAT charges will be added to your billDowngrading the plan may result in the loss of content, features or the capacity of an account. Remoty does not accept any liability for such loss
1. You can cancel your subscription at any time by reaching out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are on a monthly plan, and you cancel your subscription before the end of your billing period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will be not be charged again
3. If you are on an annual plan, your cancellation will take effect at the end of your subscription period and you will not be charged again
4. You can delete your account by uninstalling the App. Your Account will then be removed by our team in a timely manner and will verify when this process has been completed through an email confirmation. However, your data will be still available if you reinstall within 30 days of deletion
Modifications to the Services and Fees
1. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the service at any time for any reason with or without notice
2. We reserve the right to change our monthly/annually fees upon 30 days’ notice from us. Fee change will be notified per email to all our subscribers and will be reflected on the Pricing page
3. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
1. The use of our App is solely at your own risk.
2. Understand that Remoty uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the App and the website
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the App or any service.
4. Agree not to duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our App
5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and Accounts that are determined as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service
6. You expressly understand and agree that Remoty shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses
7. YThe failure of Remoty to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision
8. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.